Friday, September 4, 2009

One of a kind

This tut is written for those with a basic knowledge of psp. I use psp 10.

Supplies needed:
Mask of choice. I used Mask 14 from Urban Fairytales.

Tube of choice. I used the artwork of Cedric Poulat which can be purchased here: CILM

Scrap kit of choice. I used Tiffany Style from Gemini Creationz. Available for purchase at TSD.
----------------------

Let's get started :)
1. Gather your supplies and open your psp. Open a new file size 500 x 500 pixels. Flood fill with white. Take paper of choice (I used paper 01), paste as a new layer.

2. Create new mask layer, make sure 'Invert mask data' is checked if you use the same mask as me. Merge layer group.

3. Using your preset shape tool, draw a rectangle lengthwise across the tag. Position it as you prefer - I set mine a little more toward the top of the tag to go better with my tube. Use your magic wand select inside rectangle.

4. Take another paper and paste it as a new layer above the selected layer. (I used paper 9) Invert selection (ctrl/shift/I) then hit delete, and select none (ctrl/D). give a drop shadow.

5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 making the second rectangle a little smaller than the first and positioned above the first. (see sample).

6. Take the mirror element - paste as a new layer above the rectangles. re size to 60%. Give a drop shadow.

7. Take the shear curtain, resize 40%, paste as layer above the retangles. position at top right corner of larger retangle. give a very light drop shadow.

8. Take the gem doodle 02 resize 60%, paste as layer above mask & below retangles. position at top right. give drop shadow.

9. Take the rose embelishment resize 60%, paste as layer and position above mirror. give drop shadow.

10. Paste your tube as a new layer. Re size and position to your liking. Apply drop shadow to your tube.

11. I took the chair only from the tablechair element - resized to 55%, paste as a new layer beneath tube, positioned so it looks like my gal is sitting on the chair.

12. Add any word art or other elements you want to your tag. Resize and position to your liking. Remember to drop shadow :)

13. Crop and resize tag to your liking (if you prefer a smaller tag like me).

14. Add your name at the bottom of tag, I used SassyFrass font at 120 pixels. apply drop shadow.

15. Add in any artist, copyright, & license info and voila! Your tag is done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment