Thursday, September 17, 2009

Life's a bitch

This tut is written for those with a basic knowledge of psp. I use psp 10.

Supplies needed:
Mask of choice. I used WSL_Mask20 from weescotslass .

Tube of choice. I used the artwork of Ed Mironiuk which can be purchased here: CILM

Scrap kit of choice. I used Bad Diva PartII from Gothic Inspirations.
----------------------

Let's get started :)
1. Gather your supplies and open your psp. Open a new file size 600 x 600 pixels. Flood fill with white. Take paper of choice (I used paper 4), paste as a new layer.

2. Create new mask layer, make sure 'Invert mask data' is not checked if you use the same mask as me. Merge layer group.

3. Paste frame as new layer. (I used frame 2, free rotate right 90) Using your selection tool, draw a rectangle inside open area the frame.

4. Take another paper and paste it as a new layer below the frame. (I used paper red) Invert selection (ctrl/shift/I) then hit delete, and select none (ctrl/D).

5. Paste PaperPieceRedDark below frame, use your eraser tool to remove any part that hangs outside frame. Give drop shadow.

6. Paste StringRibbonRed above frame, using pick tool, shrink it so the ends are just at the edge of the frame. Give a drop shadow.

7. Paste BloodSplatter below frame, position near top inside frame.

8. Paste HeartBrokenRed above frame, position along left side of frame. Give drop shadow.

9. Paste StaplesGoth above heart - resize to fit along left border of frame. Give drop shadow.

10. Paste BlingGlitterRed below mask layer. Position to your liking. give a drop shadow - I used white on the drop shadow to make it a little less busy.

11. Paste tube above staple layer, position to your liking. Give a drop shadow.

12. Add any word art or other elements you want to your tag. Resize and position to your liking. Remember to drop shadow :)

13. Crop and resize tag to your liking (if you prefer a smaller tag).

14. Add your name at the bottom of tag, I used Inspiration font at 120 pixels. apply drop shadow.

15. Add in any artist, copyright, & license info and voila! Your tag is done :)

1 comment:

  1. This is frickin' wicked hun!! Thank you so much for working with my kits. Xox Jessica

    Psst: Listen to more Nickleback!! WoOt!!

    ReplyDelete